Friday, June 15, 2012

From Mrs. Schuman

My mom told me that our video isn't emotional enough, it's probably true because of everything we've been through but it's hard to still cry about something that is your reality. My husband is disabled. We are being discharged from the army. We will be jobless. But I'm not scared of the future. I embrace the future because with the future there is more opportunity. I've shed more than enough tears over our situation, I've sent up tons of prayers but all I can do is be strong and trust God.
 
On a happier note, moving to Tennessee has really made me feel blessed that I have such a great family. Our family isn't filled with money or expensive things, it's filled with love and support. That's more than anyone could ask for. I may not be rich in the world's sense but I'm rich with the love of my family. Money doesn't buy happiness, it does create less stress, probably A LOT less stress! haha but I'm ok with being poor as long as I have my family!

I know it's like a one in a million shot to get Ellen DeGeneres to help us but all we can do is try! And with your love and support and helping share our video (hint hint) we can try our best to make it a reality!! :) 

Thank you all for your support!!

Love,
Erica Schuman 

No comments:

Post a Comment