Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day!

Well today is my second fathers day as a dad and it was a good day! I was awoken this morning with breakfast in bed and some donuts. We made a trip to the hardware store and got some more wood to work on the El Dorado.

I was able to get some more work accomplished and I even go the front step back in working order so now you can get in and out of the RV without falling through the floor! Yesterday I got above the cab framed so now there is something holding the roof up! I little bit closer to the finished goal. Pretty soon we will be re-paneling the front and then we will be ready for flooring.
Speaking of flooring I was thinking of going with a light color like this Living Laminate Flooring - Blonde Oak - Home Flooring and then a darker carpet in the couch/dining area. I figure we will use a 2 in 1 primer paint and make the inside look really nice!
The one thing I would want to do that may be way out of budget would be a solar system like this one Nature Power 50062 60 Watt High Efficiency Monocrystalline Solar Panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment