Sunday, August 12, 2012

Almost time to hit the Road!!

It is almost time to get on the road. Less than 2 months and I have been busting my ass to finish this big boy so I can get my ass on the road! The outside still looks like 1976 but the inside is looking like an awesome beach house.
My plans for the trip have changed a little and I now have to go it alone with just the dogs. I recently lost my brother in law so my wife and daughter have gone home already to Washington. So rather than taking a 4,000 mile route to see the sights I will be taking the direct route and probably just camping in a parking lots along the way! So this is my new route and I would like people to give me ideas of stuff to see and visit along the way. I will be tweeting from the road along with some videos. I will also start to make some videos tomorrow of the projects progress. 

View Larger Map

My life on the road will still be fun and I am going to stop at any crazy middle america roadside attractions. I have the complete kitchen almost complete. From top to bottom it is almost all new and I will be cleaning the inside out and making it ready to go for the trip and I am sure people will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment